The Bennett 23' Offshore is commercial quality throughout, she is hand made using the finest marine grade aluminum and are built for any harsh environment or task. From our fully gusseted bulk-heads to our heavy duty welded rails and cleats. A Bennett boat is more than ready to tackle the most demanding boating tasks.
Deep V Hull from 60Â° bow entry to 18Â° transom for soft ride and stability.
Solid Center Console: Heavy duty welded center console with full enclosure large enough for 4 people and lockable storage compartments. Easy walk around design allows full fishablility of entire boat. Integrated welded rocket launchers on heavy duty tube construction.
Commercial Quality MIG Welded Construction: Heavy duty 5086 marine grade aluminum used throughout with 3" tube gunnel's.
Other features include:
- Self Bailing Deck w/ extra wide one way scuppers
- 1.5" bow and stern rails
- Integrated flush mount welded rod holders in gunnel's (3 on each side)
- Integrated Transom kicker bracket
- Lifting strakes on bottom
- Wide welded reverse chine for lift and stability
- Enormous in floor fish box
- 92 Gallon aluminum under floor center fuel tank
- Full side Paint
- Welded Heavy duty cleats on gunnel's
- Drivers pantographic wiper
- Yamaha Digital Tach w/ trim and hour meter
- Dual Batteries w/ Perko switch
If you desire a serious offshore fishing boat that can take any abuse thrown at it, or if you have a commercial application that requires the stoutness and durablity to withstand the riggors of utility day to day abuse, this is the boat. The Bennett 23' is more boat than any in her class!